D3Publisher has released brand new screenshots for their upcoming video game Ben 10 Omniverse 2! This latest batch of screens feature the Incurseans, a technically advanced frog-like species who have their eyes set on Earth.
Ben 10 Omniverse 2 Screenshots Featuring Incurseans:
There will be many different types of Incurseans in the game. Here are some info detailing the different enemies and tips on how to approach them:
- These melee enemies are basic foot soldiers that attack using arm blades. If you get too close, they can jump from any distance to get to you!
- Ranged enemies that attempt to hit you using special projectiles, using one of three elemental attacks. Close the gap and knock ‘em out with a couple of hits!
- This hulking melee enemy has the ability to change Ben’s class! Be careful around them since they take a few more hits to defeat.
Toad Assault Merc
- Look out for a fast stream of lasers from this big, ranged attacker. Use a Light Class alien form to out-maneuver them and attack at his flank.
- An evil psychotic scientist serving the Incurseans – what does he have up his claw for Ben!?!
Ben 10 Omniverse 2 sends players off on an exciting adventure with Ben and his Omnitrix-powered alien forms as he battles against the galactic threat, the technically advanced frog-like species, the Incurseans. Heading to Earth with his partner Azmuth, the two venture into the Incurseans’ intergalactic warship to try and thwart Emperor Milleous. Players will face brand new challenges including chase and escape sequences, as well as an onslaught of battles against the forces of evil creating the most dynamic Ben 10 game to date.
Ben 10 Omniverse 2 is rated “E10+” (Cartoon Violence) and is heading to the Wii U, Wii, Nintendo 3DS, Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 on November 5, 2013. For more information about Ben 10 Omniverse 2, please visit www.d3publisher.us